New Macro-Patterning Plan For Summer Fat Loss
Eating for weight loss (even if it’s summer) seems easy – doesn’t it?
Just make healthy choices consistently, watch for hidden fats and sugars, avoid the white stuff, and exercise…right?
Although it will help you tremendously if you make healthier choices, watch for hidden calories and engage in regular exercise…a whopping 75% of your fat loss results will come from understanding a few key food factors, such as:
- The right combinations
- The right foods
- The right (sometimes precise) times
- The right quantities
By monitoring these properly, you can control fat loss by manipulating the 2 big kahunas of fat loss: Leptin and Insulin. (More on this in a second.)
- Food Combinations: Every time you eat a meal, the right food combinations will determine whether or not your body burns fat or stores fat throughout the day.Almost everybody, and I mean everybody, combines all the wrong foods. In fact, the majority of people (over 90%) consistently combine their food so their bodies are actually releasing fat storing hormones almost every time they eat.
Even if the foods are actually healthy (and most times, they’re not), the wrong food combinations trigger fat storage almost immediately.
We’re going to show you a simple way to combine your foods so you know – for a fact – that your body is always in a fat burning environment.
- Meal Timing: Most people time their meals too close together or too far apart and end up sabotaging their fat loss efforts by stimulating their appetite instead of suppressing it.Timing your meals properly is crucial to controlling insulin and consistently accessing body fat. There are certain fat burning windows that you can instantly access once you understand how to time your meals properly.
We’re going to show you how you can kill food cravings and have instant control of your appetite and your fat loss with our meal timing tricks.
- Portion Control: Most people try to monitor portion control by counting calories or trying to stay within a certain range. This is a BIG mistake.There are certain times when you should actually “over-eat”. I know it sounds hard to believe, but once you understand this you’ll actually burn more fat by stimulating fat burning hormones like Leptin.
There is also a simple and easy way to eliminate counting calories and grams forever.
Just read below and you’ll learn about a simple and easy method to constantly be forcing your body to feed on fat by manipulating your fat burning hormones with our unique portion control tricks.
What ends up happening with most people (even though they’re trying to make healthy food choices) is that glycogen levels never drop low enough to do 2 very important things.
- Stabilize Insulin
- Prime Leptin levels
It’s a double-edged sword because you can’t go low carb all week long. Your thyroid won’t respond. On the other hand, you can’t burn fat if your glycogen (energy) tank is always full from always consuming carbs.
You have to bring your glycogen levels up high enough to spark your metabolism, but low enough to find and consistently burn fat.
Good news! We have a fun and realistic solution.
Below is a simple way to approach eating so that you’re programming your body to always be burning fat without worrying about calorie counting or weight gain all summer long.
Once we show you how to control Insulin and Leptin by using the right timing, the right combinations and the right portion control, you’ll know every time you feed yourself that you’re burning fat and promoting life-long health and weight loss.
Here’s a Macro-Patterning “key” we’ll use over the next couple of days to help you unlock your fat burning potential.
P = Protein
S = Starch
V = Vegetables
O = Fat
A = Fruit
FF = Free Food
SA = Sweets and Alcohol
Here’s a typical week that reveals a very simple, yet extremely effective way to wear your bathing suit all summer without caring what other people think.
We call it the GL-12 Summer Metabolic Disruption Plan
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays (Maintenance):
Meal 1: P/V/S
Meal 2: P/A
Meal 3: P/V/S
Meal 4: P/V
Meal 5: P/O/V
You still get plenty of starches and a little fruit so you don’t get bored. There are a thousand different recipes you could use on these days so variety is NOT an issue. This is huge for fat loss longevity.
Wednesdays (Strategic Cheat to spark thyroid and leptin):
Meal 1: P/O/V
Meal 2: P/O/V
Meal 3: P/V
Meal 4: P/S/V (Cheat – don’t binge or stuff)
Meal 5: FF/SA (Cheat – don’t binge or stuff)
Fridays (Deplete until Happy Hour):
Meal 1: P/O/V
Meal 2: P/O
Meal 3: P/O/V
Meal 4: P/O
Meal 5: FF (Cheat – don’t binge or stuff)
Meal 1: P/S/V
Meal 2: P/A
Meal 3: FF
Meal 4: P/V
Meal 5: FF/SA
This plan completely eliminates guesswork and you’ll never get bored. Why?
- You get a midweek break with a Strategic Cheat Day (SC) on Wednesdays (We try to have “date night” on this day. The one day of the week where we “just say no” to kids and business. This will also help keep you disciplined until Friday.)
- You have a ton of variety (and energy) on your maintenance days by not going too low carb too many days of your week (Carbs are NOT the enemy!). You just have to manipulate your glycogen levels by monitoring carb intake if you want to burn fat).
- You empty your glycogen tank during the day on Friday so you can enjoy every Friday night for the summer (We love our Happy Hour Martinis and Friday night barbeques.)
- You still get your normal Cheat day on Saturdays (or you can swap it our for another day). Your Leptin will reset and your body will thank you later.
- You still get to enjoy the typical summer barbeques, family picnics, events, recreation, vacations, etc. (That’s why it’s called summer – right?)
If you follow this, you’ll have fun AND burn fat at the same time. Wow. Who woulda thunk it?
There are several dozen more aggressive tactics (like our 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan) you can use during this time of year, but this one is definitely the most realistic while being fun to follow at the same time.
This is the one we like to use for most of the summer.
IMPORTANT HINT: The actual food choices you make to follow this plan can actually make ALL the difference.
You probably should ask yourself: “Do I have a kitchen that’s loaded with foods that burn fat, or store fat?”
Most people have wayyyyy too many fake, healthy foods in their kitchen.
These hyped-up and over-marketed so-called health foods actually make your body store fat instead of burn it. They have hidden chemicals and nasty fillers that turn off your fat burning triggers by messing up your fat burning hormones. We see this over and over and over again.
If you like today’s post, just hit the Facebook “Like” button below and we’ll be back tomorrow with a list of these so-called healthy foods that could be making you fat. You’re probably using more of these fat-storing foods than you think.
This list of foods will probably shock you a little bit, but if you really want to see them we need you to hit the “Like” button below.
Have an awesome day!
Shaun and Karen