Recipes For Better Health
Before I give you today’s world-famous brownie recipe…
I wanted to give you one last friendly reminder that this is the last email I’ll be sending about Diana’s recipe system.
And the timing couldn’t be more perfect.
After all, who doesn’t love giving and receiving homemade delicious treats this time of year?
While store-bought goodies are great gifts to give right now during the holidays…do yourself and your loved ones a big favor and try something different this year…
Make you own “healthy” fat-burning tasty holiday treats using Diana’s recipes for better health. <—–
Nothing speaks louder than spending time in the kitchen making something delicious for someone you love.
For example, just cook up these Fudgy Brownies to cure your sweet tooth.
If you like chocolate – you’ll love these.
Here’s what you need for Recipes For Better Health
– 1/2 cup coconut oil
– 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
– 2/3 cup raw honey
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
– 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. In a medium saucepan melt coconut oil, chocolate and honey over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool.
2. Meanwhile, grease an 8x8x2-inch or 9x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside. Stir the eggs, 1 at a time, into the chocolate mixture. Stir in the vanilla.
3. In a small bowl stir together the almond flour and baking soda. Add almond flour mixture to chocolate mixture; stir just until combined. Stir in walnuts. Spread into prepared pan.
4. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes for an 8-inch pan or 25 minutes for a 9-inch pan.
5. Cool on a wire rack. Chill for 20 minutes in the fridge before cutting into bars.
Let me know how you like em!
Keep the flab off your belly this holiday season.
Want more Recipes For Better Health?
==> Donut Holes
==> Chocolate Bark
That’s a bunch of fat-burning deliciousness to help you AVOID gaining fat before the New Year hits.
Your friend and holiday fat-loss coach,