Potatoes for Fat Loss?
Potatoes for Fat Loss? Click here to get your FREE 3 Day Rapid Fat Loss Blueprint you can use to legitimately DOUBLE your Fat Loss and rid yourself of stubborn fat.
Ask anyone who is seriously trying to burn fat about potatoes and you’ll get an ear-full about why “white starch” is so bad for your “diet.”
Most people trying to lose weight will avoid the popular spud hoping that it will make a difference in their fat-burning efforts. Potatoes are considered white, starchy carbohydrates that most fat-conscious people shun. Actually, potatoes are extremely helpful to burn more belly fat but only if you are an active exerciser.
Shaun Hadsall uncovers 3 reasons why potatoes should be on every “high-intensity” exerciser’s list of foods to eat.
3 Ways Potatoes Help You Burn Fat:
1) Glycolysis: ATP Utilization: Or in other words ENERGY! If you are an exerciser, you won’t store the carbs from the potato; you’ll actually use those carbs for energy.
2) Replenishes Glycogen: when on a low carb/crash diet you naturally suppress leptin levels. After 5-7 days of not eating carbohydrates, as much a 50% of your hormone leptin will be diminished. Adding potatoes and other “white starches” will also keep you “hormonally happy” with plenty of mental energy.
3) Creates an ANABOLIC environment: In an anabolic environment, muscle is spared or built. When you never (or rarely) eat carbs, you put your body into catabolism or the breakdown of muscle.
“Potatoes for Fat Loss” Points:
- Buy them organic if at all possible
- Eat them with a protein
- Avoid the “five pounds” of added cheese or sour cream on this amazing carb : )
DON’T FORGET: Click here to get your FREE 3 Day Rapid Fat Loss Blueprint you can use to legitimately DOUBLE your Fat Loss and rid yourself of stubborn fat. Follow this report for three days then eat your potatoes for fat loss!
For more great Videos on Fat Loss, Motivation and Tips, be sure to check out our YouTube Channel and become a subscriber!