If you want to ward off diabetes, avoid insulin resistance, and burn more belly fat then you need to remove (detox) unhealthy “cytokines” from your diet today.
Don’t think this is really a big deal?
Scientist now estimate that by the year 2020 one in every two Americans will suffer from some type of insulin resistance or what’s now being coined:
In fact, one in every three children born today will have diabetes in his/her lifetime.
And it all starts with unhealthy levels of cytokines, which can actually be important to help fight off cancer and infection when we keep them under control.
But when these inflammatory molecules get out of control (by eating unhealthy food, environmental toxins, stress, food allergies, and even bad bugs in your gut)…
You can increase your resistance to insulin, gain more belly fat, and create an unhealthy vicious cycle.
Remember, ANYTHING that causes inflammation (internally) is a catalyst for chronic illness and fat storage.
But here’s the REAL problem:
We can’t actually “feel” it and it doesn’t really hurt – physically.
So what triggers this type of inflammation?
According to Dr. Mark Hyman, the author of “The Blood Sugar Solution”, you need to avoid:
– Sugar (Shock. 🙂 Remember, research is now showing sugar is potentially as addictive as hardcore street drugs like heroin, morphine, and cocaine!)
– Refined Carbohydrates (no surprise here either)
– Trans Fats (This poison is hidden inside almost everything processed.
– Even if it SAYS it’s “Trans Fat Free”, there’s a 99% chance it’s NOT.
– Too many inflammatory omega-6 fats from processed plant oils (soybean oil, vegetable oils, and all corn oils), and even over-the-counter corn fed beef and poultry
– All Artificial Sweeteners
– “Unknown” food allergies and ingredient sensitivities
This is why I recommend eating like a caveman as much as humanly possible, while adding in more starches and fruits if you’re an intense exerciser.
When you avoid grains, corn, and soy products you’ll be amazed at what will happen to your:
- Blood Sugar levels
- Overall internal and external health
Listen, we’re all human.
We’re going to eat bad foods and fall off track once in a while.
Just make a conscious effort to avoid these foods at least five days of your week and you’ll be amazed at what can happen.
Also, it’s mandatory to perform a proven and effective “detox” from the inside out at LEAST once per year in order to keep your metabolism healthy and burning fat.
This is the easiest way to get internal fat-storing inflammation under control and rid your body of the toxins that could be blocking your fat loss.
But please, please don’t be misled by all the trendy fly by night, trendy detox products out there…
Start here using an “all-natural” method:
At the link above, you’ll discover an awesome resource that’s guaranteed to reduce your inflammation, increase your insulin sensitivity — AND help you burn way more fat.
Enjoy and have a great Monday,