Discover why MRT circuits are so
Hot and Trendy right now…
Ever since I announced the release and sale of Craig Ballantyne’s MRT 2.0 System, I’ve had quite a few emails requests asking for a sample MRT workout video (see below).
Even though I’m from the “old-school” and I loves me some heavy weights, I’ll be the first on to admit; you get a much faster (and better) fat burning “response” when you do MRT workouts vs. traditional strength training.
That’s one of the many reasons why MRT workouts are so hot and trendy right now.
If you’re not familiar with all the amazing benefits of MRT, here’s a detailed summary of “why” you should highly consider using MRT as part of your regimen…
1. You can burn fat and gain muscle at the same time.Because you’re not training with heavy weights when you do MRT, you can shorten up your rest periods significantly and get leaner, quicker (without doing normal cardio), while preserving and/or gaining muscle.
2. It places less stress on your joints than traditional cardio or heavy weights.
3. You can create an “after burn” very similar to metabolic bursting-intervals, which means you’ll still be burning calories for up to 38 hours after just one MRT session.
This study validates it for those science geeks out there:
Schuenke MD, Mikat RP, McBride JM.
Effect of an acute period of resistance exercise on excess post-exercise oxygen consumption: implications for body mass management.
Eur J Appl Physiol. 2002 Mar; 86(5): 411-7. Epub 2002 Jan 29.
4. It’s user friendly because it can be done anytime-anywhere, even in a hotel room.I used to spend all kinds of time and money trying to find a gym or health club when I traveled. Once I discovered MRT, I skipped the hassle and got rid of the headache by using my hotel room or finding a park near by.
5. Burns more calories during and after workouts than normal exercise sessions because you’re limiting recovery between sets.
It’s also been shown that by using compound upper and lower body movements together, you naturally maintain a higher heart rate and get a much larger overall calorie burn.
This is also a GREAT way to stimulate both fast and slow twitch muscle fibers for maximum effect.
6. Saves time because you get a full body workout that hits nearly all muscle groups in the body, while achieving the hormone releasing effects bursting and weight training all in one.
This has also been shown to accelerate full body glycogen depletion at a much faster rate than old school cardio or weights on their own, which always indirectly leads to more body fat reduction.
7. It builds stability muscles, improves coordination, helps with balance and core strength unlike traditional weight training machines.
8. It will get you in the best shape of your life.
9. It’s unique, challenging and fun.
Just remember, minute for minute you’ll burn way more calories using MRT than traditional cardio or weights done individually on their own.
Here’s a quick sample for you. Give it a shot:
Sample Triple Set MRT Circuit
- Squat Press for time (30 seconds straight), rest 30 seconds
- Spiderman pushups (or any pushup variation) for time (30 seconds straight), rest 30 seconds
- Jumping lunge (or lunge variation) for time (30 seconds straight), rest 30 seconds.
- Repeat 3 times, rest 2 minutes and move to next triple set
These workouts are different than anything you’ve probably ever tried or experienced before. Craig’s managed to create workouts that are fun, fast, effective inside his new MRT 2.0 System.
It’s the best of all worlds, and the results are dramatic – and quickly noticeable.
So get ready to achieve more with your workouts – and get faster fat burning results than you have gotten with any other program. TT MRT is one of the hottest things going in the fat-loss world today.
And until tonight at Midnight you can get THREE of the hottest workouts in the world along with Craig’s brand new updated MRT 2.0 System…
PLUS, I’m adding in my Interval Solution Guide as a *free* bonus to make this deal even sweeter.
Everything you need to stay lean for summer…
For less than $20 bucks.
This truly is an insane fat loss deal:
First, Craig’s Metabolic Resistance Training sells for $39.95 every single day.
Second, TT Muscle Massacre and TT Metabolic Madness sell for $29.95 EACH in the Turbulence Training store.
Third, access to the Turbulence Training Members Zone for 30 days retails at $19.95
Fourth, my Interval Solution bonus guide will ensure that you’ll NEVER hit a plateau and you’ll always be targeting stubborn belly fat and cellulite.
But right now you can get it ALL at nearly 80% OFF — the ENTIRE package for just $19.95.
But you have to hurry cuz he’s only offering this until tomorrow night.
After that, Metabolic Resistance Training 2.0 goes to back up $39.95 and all THREE *free* bonus programs go up to their normal price of $29.95.
Keep going strong.
Your friend and coach,
* Make sure you email your receipt to email@example.com so my team can hook you up with your *free* Interval Solution Bonus.